ATEX RACON RBM-3-Ex
The RBM-3-Explosion Proof is a latest-generation (frequency-agile) Radar Beacon, which works in the marine X and S radar bands, with ATEX Classification to be installed in hazardous areas, such as offshore platforms.
The RBM-3-Ex benefits from the latest electronic technologies applied to AtoN radar systems, such as field programmable arrays and programmable timers.
The Racon actively answers all active radars in the vicinity with a user programmed Morse code which identifies its location by appearing on the radar display.
Designed according to IALA Recommendations and IMO Standards.Download PDF
- ATEX Classification: Group II, Category 2. Suitable for installation in explosive atmospheres, classified for Zone 1 and Zone 2.
- Response on X and S bands.
- Advanced Side-Lobe Suppression system (SLS) to better discriminate the genuine pulses to be responded.
- The length of the Morse code response matches the display range setting by programming the duration of the answer according to the pulse length before installation.
- Transmitter power: 1W in both bands.
- Configurable receptor sensitivity.
- RS-232 communication serial port.
- Configuration via PC.
- Wide power supply range.
- Low power consumption.
- Light weight.
- Maintenance free.
Products: RACON ATEX RBM3-Ex