MODELS AND TYPES OF Resilient Beacons:
ABM Resilient Beacons are particularly suitable in shallow waters where the swinging radius is limited by heavy vessel traffic.
They are custom-made, since the tail length and the size of the float strictly depend on the depth where they will be deployed and the focal height required.
The submerged float ensures stability even in the harshest conditions of waves and current.
Thanks to its special Cardan type joint designed by MSM, the buoy oscillates in all directions, minimising wear caused by strong waves.
They are designed to a long service life in harsh marine conditions.
- Subsea float manufactured with closed-cell polyethylene foam sheet (no water absorption) projected with a layer of coloured polyurethane elastomer.
- High shock resistance.
- Metallic parts (superstructure and tail) from hot-dip galvanized steel as standard, stainless-steel or marine aluminium as an option.
- High-resistance Cardan anchoring joint.
- Chromaticity according to IALA Recommendations.
- Access to the lantern with steps on the structure and protection ring.
- Capacity to hold up to 130 Ah batteries and 4 nos. solar modules up to 75W as an option.
- Compatible with a large variety of self-contained lanterns.
- Passive radar reflector of 10 m² RCS.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Designed according to IALA Recommendations.