MODELS AND TYPES OF Audible Aids :
The Mediterráneo Señales Marítimas foghorn, model MSN-10 automatically provides a 360º beam of sound in the horizontal plane, it is specifically designed to be installed in places with thick fog or in off-shore platforms. Designed as an aid to navigation, it provides an audible range over 2 nautical miles.
It is manufactured with high-quality and resistant manufacturing materials to achieve a long-service life under the harshest marine conditions. Due to his modular design, it is easy to increase or reduce the sound intensity at will.
Ideal for off-shore locations requiring a low consumption, such as isolated solar-powered applications.
Designed according to IALA Recommendations.
- Audible range over 2 nautical miles.
- 360º beam of sound in the horizontal plane.
- Emission of 134 dB at 1 meter.
- Off-time current, lower than 0.03A.
- Frequency: 660-670 Hz (accuracy 0.2Hz).
- Average operation lifetime over 100.000 hours.
- IP 66 watertightness degree.
- Protection against corrosion.
- Ready to be charged by solar energy or conventional batteries.
- Configuration by levels (up to 5 units).
- Control unit based on microprocessor.
- Audible signal adjustable by user, Morse code or other programmed code by PC.
- ATEX version under request.