Models and types of Wind Generators :
MSM offers its wide range of vertical wind turbines WINDSIDE as ideal complement for battery charging, making wind energy into electricity wherever energy is needed. They are specially suitable for offshore installations, buoys, small islands, vessels, …, under the harshest marine conditions.
WINDSIDE wind turbines provide highest efficiency and durability with a minimum maintenance.
One of the main advantage of its vertical axe construction is its autocontrolled rotational speed, also in conditions of extreme wind.
Also characterised by their respect for the environment due to their soundless (0 dB), ensuring a safe installation in population centres, public spaces, natural areas, etc.
- Vertical wind turbine based on sailing engineering principles.
- The turbine rotor is rotated by two spiral-formed vanes.
- Operating in harmony with nature and environment.
- No need to stop or secure during storms.
- No need to be turned to wind direction.
- Stands snow, frost, heat and humidity.
- Composite re-enforced fibre glass propellers.
- Marine-grade aluminium generator casings.
- Stainless-steel hardware.
- Top quality lubricated bearings.
- Depending on its use and the weather conditions, we offer various models to ours customers.
AEROGEN marine wind generators are ideal for charging acid and gel batteries when main power is either not available or not suitable, both for regular and emergency uses.
These third generation wind generators are the result of years of investigation and experience since 1982, manufactured and supplied all over the world. In choosing your wind generator the key parameters are output, power requirements and wind speeds.
Designed to work in an optimal way with win speeds between 5 and 20 knots. For more wind speeds, the generator provides a higher performance, producing great power in a continuos and secure way.
The performance and efficiency of all wind generators have been established by independent testing institutions.
- Optimal operation with wind speeds between 5 and 20 knots.
- High efficiency of brushless alternators.
- Compact, light and solid design, for an easy installation and a silent and safe harsh conditions.
- Manufactured with high-quality materials and with protection from marine harsh.
- Minimum size with maximum power (thanks to its propeller design).
- Various models according to power required, from 0.5 to 30 amperes.
- Available in 12 and 24V.
- Conceived to work without interruptions.
- Protected with a thermal device: production is autolimited depending on the wind force.
- Charge controller available to protect batteries.
- Maintenance free.
The MPH 100, MPH 300 and MPH 500 wind turbines from Mediterranean Sea Signals are the most versatile and durable on the market today. They are the perfect solution for off-grid power generation. Modular wind generators with alternator of permanent magnets made with 100% recyclable components. Due to its small size and light weight, its installation is very fast and simple. Ideal for supplying low-power power, in isolated or grid-connected systems, even forming hybrid systems in combination with solar generation systems.
- Vertical axis wind turbines of 100W, 300W and 500W small and light.
- Perfect for power supply for low power, in isolated systems or connected to grid, and even forming hybrid systems in combination with systems of solar generation.
- Quick and easy installation thanks to its pre-assembled supply, its small size and low weight.
- Starting speed of 2 m / s (100W) and 2.5 m / s (300W and 500W).
- Energy production below 3 m / s wind speed.
- They can withstand speeds greater than 150 km / h without suffering deformations.
- Extreme durability, even in adverse marine conditions. They support snow, ice, heat, moisture and are resistant to salt water.
- They do not need to be oriented in the direction of the wind.
- Totally quiet and safe.
- Maintenance free.